3CO02: Explain what evidenced-based practice is and how it might be applied within an organization. It should also identify how different: Principles of Analytics Assignment, CIPD, UK
- Explain what evidenced-based practice is and how it might be applied within an organization. It should also identify how different types of evidence-based practice can be used to inform principle-led judgments and outcomes for an organization.
- Explain the importance of using data in organizations and why there is a need to ensure that data is accurate when determining problems and issues
- Explain the different types of quantitative and qualitative data measurements that people professionals use.
- Explain how the application of agreed policies and procedures informs decisions.
- Explain how people professionals create value for people, organizations, and wider stakeholders.
- Summarise the ways in which you can be customer-focused, and standards-driven in your own context.
For section two, she would like you to provide a practical working example of how the People Practice team examines, interprets, and presents the findings of data in different diagrammatical formats.
The table below shows the age distribution of employees for six departments.
- For departments C and D, present each age range as a percentage of the total in each department.
- Present your findings using two different diagrammatic forms so they can be easily understood by end users and from analysis of the findings, comment on any issues that might be revealed in the data, and recommend potential solutions.
January 28, 2023