Please read the whole assessment brief before starting work on the Assessment Task.
The Assessment Task
This assessment aims at providing a vehicle for relating the learning outcomes of this module to the professional world of the students, drawing on and consolidating the material in the module. The project develops as students acquire additional information.
This is a course-long project, assigned early in the course. I have found that the results are far more comprehensive and balanced if the project is worked in parallel to the course work.
Should a student have insufficient accounting experience or should a student want to avoid talking about the organisation he is part of or employed by. The student should choose either a quoted company, a private company, a government enterprise, or a not-for-profit organisation in his/her home country to focus on for his project.
Students are encouraged to use the Microsoft whiteboard/ Padlet to exchange ideas and experiences about their chosen organisation`s accounting issues and challenges.
The answer must include an overview of the:
- Organisation business, activities, location, size, markets and customers, number of employees, organisation structure, divisions, subsidiary companies etc.
- Governance systems, type of enterprise, governing body structure and size, members, board committees, and board information. As well as the governance processes adopted within the firm—how the board interacts with top management.
- External auditors of the firm, the rotation of auditors for the firm, any identified fraud
- The organisation`s corporate social activities: environmental, social, community, and employee adopted by the firm. (Lo d)
b). Assess your organisation`s position and propose solutions for the business`s long-term sustainability in line with findings from the literature review. (Lo a)
Note: all answers for Questions 2-4 must be supported with evidence from the literature review.
Complete a reflection section (300 words).
- Reflect on what you have learned by taking part in this module and applying the acquired knowledge in the context of the world of work. Also, reflect on how this module helped you to develop your interpersonal skills. Support your answers by identifying the challenges you faced and the solutions you have adopted to overcome these difficulties. (Lo e)
This Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Experts at TheTVAH. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing Style. Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered.
You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turn tin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction