CV for Specific Job
Email Id : email@example.com
Contact No. : 07948556788
Personal Profile :
I have energetic and ambitious persona with a developed responsible and mature approach towards the task undertaken, or the situation to be dealt by me. I`m also friendly, fully confident, outgoing, professional and a polite employee whose belief is to deliver the highest standard professionalism. I relish people focussed role work that involves staffs and clients from all backgrounds.
Education & Qualifications :
Oct 2015-Present : Anglia Ruskin University
Position – BS Business and health care management
Jan 2010-Sep 2010 : Regents College
· Food Hygiene Certificate
· Customer Service Certificate
· Health and Safety Certificate
· First Aid Certificate
Jan-July 2009 : Westminster Kingsway College
Position – Business Administration (Level 2)
History of Employment :
Jan 2015 -Aug 2015 Bluebird Care
· Providing personal and practical care services to people who have wide range of health problems and disabilities
· Making and changing of beds, tidy rooms and do light cleaning.
· Assisting with cooking and shopping of personal care items such as bathing and dressing.
· Administering with the medication and collecting prescriptions
Jan 2012-Dec 2012 Retail Assistant, Golden Supermarket
· Providing excellent customer service
· Being involved in stock control and management
· Stocking shelves with merchandise
· Balancing cash registers with receipts, dealing with customer`s refunds.
· Keeping the store tidy and clean which includes hovering and mopping
Jan 2011-Dec 2011 Private Career, Home Care
· Provide care and support to an elderly lady
· Assisting with cleaning, shopping, dressing, and bathing
· Taking the clients on trips, walks, hospital appointments
Jan 2010-Dec 2010 Receptionist, TUTIONS Restaurant
· Deliver excellent customer service at all times
· Meeting and greeting the clients in a courteous and professional manner
· Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy at all times
· Administer all reservation, cancellations and no-show, in line with the company policy
May 2009-Dec 2009 Catering assistant, regent`s College
· Serve customers and advise them on menu choices
· Carry out basic food preparation tasks.
· Ensuring that chefs are equipped with the food and tools they require
· Checking the food deliveries as required
· ensure all stock is appropriately stored and used in rotation
Feb 2008-Nov 2009 Fundraiser, Fundraiser Gift
· Alerting people to numerous charities (UNICEF, CARE, NSPCC, Battersea Dogs/Cats); explaining and signing customers and taking their information
· Motivating and facilitating supporters to maximise the funds raised by them
· Inspire new supporters to raise money while and developing the relationship with existing supporters
· Raise awareness about the charity at its local and international levels, e.g. – by giving talks to groups or seeking photo opportunities.
· Ensure chefs are equipped with food and tools required by them
· Checking the food deliveries as required
· ensuring that stock is appropriately stored and used in rotation
Key Skills & Work Experience:
· I am very much skilled in Computer literate
· I have enhanced organizational skills in carrying out various duties at the same time because of the work experience at Bluebird Care
· I am very much skillful in being analytical while making decisions
· I have skilled knowledge about customer service orientation
· Making dinner parties
· Reading also accounts for my interest
· Going for swimming with my daughter
· I show very much interest in socialising with people and friends
Cover Letter for a Specific Job
Address : 29, Goldington buildings
Royal College Street, NW1 0PA
Telephone : 07948556788
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date : February 24, 2017
Stuart Destreza, Internship coordinator
Dear Mr. Stuart,
I have keen interest in the Management Internship Program by your organization, the Leveret Hardware. Being a Care assistant at the Bluebird Care I have gained an ample of knowledge about dealing with people and also gained the ability to manage them. I have passion to amuse your organization with my expeditious management skills and also excited to work as an intern in your organization.
While working as a sales assistant in Golden Supermarket and Tuttons restaurant I have gained the skills of providing excellent customer services to gain recognition and satisfy them. This have inculcated in me various management skills which would be of great help to me for working in your organization. I am also certified in a wide range of fields including Food Hygiene, Customer Service, Health and Safety and also in first Aid. In order for better endurance of various services and facilities the knowledge of measures which need to be taken is also possessed within me.
I am confident that my experiences, skills and brawny interests in the goals of your organization, Leveret Hardware, have prepared me to be a strong intern for your program. With my passion and enthusiasm I will definitely make my contribution in taking your organization to reach new dimensions.I have attached my resume and look forward to discuss my qualifications with you. Thank you for giving me your time and consideration.