Describe a “real life” instance of your selected social issue in a professional or a personal setting.
Case Study Overview For this final project you will continue with the social issue that you selected (freedom and security) and you will write an essay where you discuss your perspective. You will use the ideas and information from first essay and the quote from assigned course readings to write your case study. You will submit a first draft and a revised draft of this assignment. Content
• Describe a “real life” instance of your selected social issue in a professional or a personal setting.
• Discuss your perspective on your selected social issue, including the reasons for your viewpoint.
• Discuss how your core values inform or influence your perspective on your selected social issue.
• Demonstrate that you are really thinking about your issue—don’t settle for easy answers, don’t pretend that conflicting evidence doesn’t exist, and don’t feel that you have to take an either-or position.
• Discuss the complexities of your selected social issue. For example, do not just conclude that using academic language is always good, or that government surveillance is always bad, or that wealth automatically leads to health. Think about the intricacies of these issues and how they play out in everyday life. Organization
• Include an introductory paragraph, where you clearly outline a “real-life” instance of your social issue and you give a thesis statement that indicates your perspective (see Part 2: Writing Your Introduction for an example).
Identify the problems associated with the current manufacturing system, particularly comment upon shop floor operations and manufacturing planning and control systems.
November 26, 2022
November 26, 2022