Discussion of the Model/Tool(s) used to guide the holistic assessment of this patient; Give a brief summary of the key findings from this assessment.
- An introduction to the patient and care setting; identify the relevance of your choice in relation to contemporary nursing practice. This should include a brief biopsychosocial overview of the patient and identify any family/significant others.
- Discussion of the Model/Tool(s) used to guide the holistic assessment of this patient; Give a brief summary of the key findings from this assessment.
- This assessment state two key patient-centered problems. State the goals of care associated with the chosen problem – goals should be value directed, behaviourally defined, and conform to the ‘SMART‘
- Identify and discuss the nursing interventions provided for the chosen problem; this should also include a brief discussion of the opportunities used to encourage health-promoting behavior through education. The rationale for these interventions must be included, this must be evidence-based and supported by peer-reviewed literature or appropriate guidelines.
- Discuss the evaluation of care provided for the chosen problem including the identification of the skills/tools used for this evaluation.
- Conclusion– this should provide a summary of the main points discussed in this careful study. There should be no new information or references used at this point. Provide an overview of the outcome of your care study for example were the goals attained? Include the results of any outcome ratings you may have used.
January 28, 2023