Explain and justify the methods applied. They need to be logical, realistic, and detailed in design; apply health promotion planning model as appropriate
This is a reflective essay that should include and cover:
- Introduction (Identification of the problem, descriiption and solution) : Provide a clear introduction of this public health issue and specify why a health promotion intervention is needed.
- Intervention Design and Delivery:
a) Formulate a clear aim and objectives (maximum 4) that are SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, timebound)
b) Define the target group and explain the audience segmentation i.e., age, sex, ethnicity, or other variables.
c) Explain and justify the methods applied. They need to be logical, realistic, and detailed in design; apply health promotion planning model as appropriate and justify your choice.
d) Resources (funding) need to be identified accurately start-end
e) Time frame: Clear, realistic and to include planning, evaluation & follow up
f) Budget plan: Realistic, accurate and all resources are included.
- Evaluation : Describe and explain your plan evaluation approach. From what perspective will the plan be measured? Who will benefit from the objectives and outputs? How will these be measured and what targets need to be met or comparisons can be made to judge success. What is the ultimate outcome expected and how, when, where will it be evaluated?
- Conclusion : Please provide a brief explanation of the expected impact that the health promotion intervention you have designed will have on the chosen community/population group.
- Assignment should be word processed using time new roman size 12 font, double spaced, with numbered pages printed as a footer on every page with appropriate academic conventions regarding in-text citations and harvard referencing
January 28, 2023