1. If you had a chance to talk to a teen, what would you recommend they do to establish and maintain their
physical health? Do you follow these recommendations yourself?
2. At what point was it absolutely clear that you had entered adulthood? When do people in your family recognize
someone as an adult?
3. What defines a healthy relationship? What roles do culture and values play in healthy relationships?
4. How can you tell when it’s time to change the nature of the romantic relationship (moving in together, marriage,
children, etc.)? Are there signs that indicate it’s time to end a relationship?
5. What is the best way to establish a healthy work-life balance? How do you establish boundaries?
After the conclusion of the interviews write an 800-1,200-word paper that:
Summarizes the responses and identifies any patterns that have emerged.
Compares the responses to some of the data in the textbook and explain how the text supports or refutes some of the responses from your interviews (be sure to cite your sources).
Based on the interviews and the textbook data, draw your own conclusions on the transition to adulthood and
establishing a healthy lifestyle.