A mission statement provides an ideal vision for the company’s future and directs its growth. Mission statements encourage employees to think about how their actions will impact future business success and positive company culture. The mission statement of a company can be used to shape the culture of the organization by the following key point;
b. Product or services
e. Concern of survival, growth, and profitability
You are required to choose a company as a reference to answer these questions.
1. What is the company mission statement?
2. What is the company vision statement?
3. How are values important to the content of mission and vision statements?
4. How do mission and vision relate to a firm’s strategy?
5. Why are mission and vision important for organizational goals and objectives?