NUR212 Task 3 Assessment
- This template will contain the academic evidence to support your health promotion PowerPoint presentation.
- The content in your responses should link and support the key health message that is being delivered to the target audience your presentation.
- Do not alter the headings in the template in any way â€“ provide your response under each template heading.
- Each response should be supported by scholarly evidence and in-text referencing.
- The reference list is not included in your word count.
- This is an individual assessment.
Select a topic. Choose one from the followingÂ (check box)
?Â Topic 1)Â Smoking during pregnancy
2. Decide on your target audience (age group). Choose one of the followingÂ (check box)
? Pregnant mothers
Please provide responses to the following in relation to the health topic and target audience you have chosen above:
- (consider the age group of the target audience and some statistics on the health issue in that age group here â€“ approximately 150 words).
- (approximately 150 words. Age group of target audience and some statistics on the health issue in that age group).
- Provide 2 clear examples of how the health promotion message that you are presenting in your PowerPoint presentation is underpinned by the principles of health promotionÂ (you should provide 2 examples from the health promotion principles in your response â€“ approximately 300 words).
- How does your presentation promote advocacy for the target audience?Â (you should link the health issue, advocacy, and the target audience in your response â€“ approximately 100 words).
- Provide 2 clear examples of how the health promotion message that you are presenting in your PowerPoint presentation links to the principles of primary health care in practiceÂ (You should provide 2 examples of the principles of primary health care in your response and discuss how these are evidenced in the community. Eg; equity and access of your program, cultural sensitivity etc â€“ approximately 300 words).
- References: Using APA 7 conventionsÂ (References to support your discussion should be scholarly. Current peer reviewed journal articles that are published within the last 5 years should be included in your reference list. Additional peer reviewed journal articles, Australian government/agency websites, and textbooks/e-books may also be included).
December 6, 2022
December 6, 2022