+44 7743 307695
Oct 21, 2021
  1. 1. What is the main output of the Define Scope process?

    A. Requirements documentation

    B. Scope definition

    C. Scope dictionary

    D. Project scope statement

    2. Paul is a project manager for an industrial design project. The project has a 60% chance of making the company $230,000 over the next year. It has a 40% chance of costing the company $150,000. Whats the projects EMV?

    A. $138,000

    B. $60,000

    C. $78,000

    D. $230,000

    3.You are acquiring a project team, and as part of that process you must interview new project managers for your company. One of the candidates claims to be a PMP-certified project manager, but you discover that she has never taken the PMP exam. What is the best way to handle this situation?

    A. Consult the Resource Management plan to see if PMP certification is a resource requirement.

    B. Report the person to your manager.

    C. Report the person to PMI.

    D. Call the police.

Recent Post

Order this Assignment now

Total: GBP120

fables template