Role, Responsibility, Qualities & Skills Of SNA. Importance Of Good Work Practices. Personal And Working Relationships Within The Work Setting: Special Needs Assistant Assignment, OC, Ireland
- Role, responsibility, qualities & skills of SNA.
- Importance of good work practices.
- Personal and working relationships within the work setting.
- Clear explanation of the links between theoretical learning and practical work with children.
- Considered evaluation of personal strengths and weaknesses when working with children.
- Considered recommendations for the development of strategies to overcome the difficulties and weaknesses in working with children with special needs.
- Relating effectively and appropriately with children with special needs.
- Importance of confidentiality within the work setting.
January 28, 2023