What Are Baffles? What Is A Sparge Pipe? In A Continuously Stirred Reactor, The Contents Are Stirred By The Agitation System: Bioprocess Engineering Homework, DCU, Ireland
- What are Baffles?
- What is a sparge pipe?
- In a continuously stirred Reactor, the contents are stirred by the agitation system. How is this achieved in other types of reactors.?
- What is the purpose of a summing unit in a closed loop?
- What is a jacket for in a bioreactor?
- What is the difference between a temperature switch and a temperature transmitter?
- When would an antifoam control loop be initiated in a bioreactor?
- What does PID stand for?
- What is a PID?
- What is a set point in a control loop?
- What properties are desirable in reactors sensors?
- List 4 control loops in a reactor (physical properties being controlled).
- What makes for good design in reactor housing and piping?
January 28, 2023