Write a discussion paper on Climate change adaptation/management in natural resources.
Write a discussion paper on Climate change adaptation/management in natural resources.Article responses: Each week we will read and discuss papers about global change. Before most discussions, students will submit a response consisting of:
(1) a 1-paragraph summary of the paper (in the student’s own words, not just a re-wording of the paper’s abstract),
(2) a 1-2 paragraph reflection on how the paper applies to natural resource ecology & management, and
(3) two discussion questions related to the paper (questions may be used for the week’s in-class discussion and thus should be “discussion-starter” questions not just questions asking for factual information).
The length of the response (not including questions) should be about 1 page based on double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font and 1-inch margins. Responses will be graded based on:
(1) completeness in addressing the above 3 requirements,
(2) accuracy of the article summary,
(3) level of thought put into considering applications to natural resource management,
(4) consideration of scientific evidence when stating opinions and personal conclusions, and
(5) level of insight curiosity displayed by discussion questions.
The response assignment is meant to help students develop ideas and ensure they come to class prepared to discuss the paper, so assignments are due by the beginning of the week’s class period. Responses turned in late will be reduced by 20% for every day they are late.
CAPE5330: You have completed RTD experiments on each of the reactors: Advanced Reaction Engineering Coursework, UOL, UK
November 28, 2022
A critical argument of relevant supply chain models/concepts from multiple sources, (supported by references) have to underpin discussion.
November 28, 2022