Unit title & code :- Transforming Care NUR033-3
Assignment number and title :- 001 Report
Assignment type :- Coursework – Project Report
Weighting of assignment :- 100%
Size or length of assessment :- 5000 words
Unit learning outcomes :-
1.A critical understanding of the policy and evidence relating to aspects of health care provision
2.Critically evaluate aspects of healthcare provision, identify areas of improvement and articulate a case for change.
NUR033 – 3 Report 1 Transforming Care Assignment – UK
What am I required to do in this assignment?
You are required to write a 5,000 word report detailing the rationale for your chosen area of change with in a health care setting.This will include a review of the evidence cost benefit analysis and present strategies for implementing managing and evaluating the change.
You will need to undertake a review of relevant literature which supports your proposed change and demonstrates your skill of critical analysis. You will also support your arguments from your review of the proposed change. Within your report you will use one change theory to inform your proposed change and consider possible impacts on the organisation. Conclude your report with an explicit statement of the proposed change and its associated benefits. You will accurately cite a range of relevant academic sources using Harvard referencing.
What do I need to do to pass? (Threshold Expectations from UIF)
• Undertake a review of key relevant literature to support your project and demonstrate skills of critique and analysis
• Support your arguments with findings from the review
• Use one change theory to inform your project and consider possible impacts on the organisation
• Conclude your report with an explicit statement of the proposed change and its benefits
• Accurately cite a range of relevant academic sources using Harvard referencing.
To pass the unit you must meet the minimum pass requirement for each assessment element There will be no aggregation of assessment.